Our representative clients range from publicly-traded companies, high-tech start-ups to family-owned small businesses. Regardless of size, our clients receive exceptional and proficient legal counsel from experienced attorneys focused only on intellectual property. Consequently, each client receives the full attention of a highly experienced, multidisciplinary and collaborative team of lawyers. We eliminate the wasteful overhead and redundancy of traditional law firms.
Every attorney in our firm is dedicated to fostering their expertise in patents and trademarks. A rule, every attorney at Smith & Hopen is registered to practice before the United States Patent & Trademark Office and has a degree in science or engineering. A sample of the clients who have trusted our team with their legal matters include:
University Representative Clients
- University of South Florida
- University of Central Florida
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- University of North Florida
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Florida Polytechnic University
- University of Colorado
- Florida State University Relations (trademarks)
- Florida Southern College
- Pasco-Hernando State College
Biotech and Medical Representative Clients
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- Sedation Systems, LLC
- Genuine First Aid International Ltd.
- National Pediatric Cancer Foundation, Inc.
- MED-Genesis, LLC
- Florida Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, P.A.
- Center for Advanced Medical Learning and Simulation
- Sciteck, Inc.
- Eastern Vision Limited
- SonicSurg Innovations, LLC
- Bioquate Incorporated
- Stratford Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- iTomography Corp.
- U.S. Orthotics, Inc.
- EN Rx Chemical, Inc.
Software and Telecom Clients Representative Clients
- Syniverse Technologies, LLC
- Freedom Scientific, inc.
- IC Intracom Holdings, LLC
- Vpay, Inc.
- Nitro Mobile Solutions, LLC
- Intice, Inc.
- EASA Software Limited